I had ripen avocados and had the mood of eating chapathis which resulted in this Avocado paratha:D
In the plate I have served avocado parathas with mango-cabbage salad and curd. And ideal breakfast/dinner combo.
Do give it a try, you would love it 😀
- 1 Avocado
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Peel of the avocado, add 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp lime juice, salt and mash it well.
- Add 1 cup wheat flour and mix it in dough consistency. You need not require water as avocado would be sufficient. If you find it dry, add 2-3 tbsp of water while mixing.
- Add 1 tsp of oil around the dough and rest it for 15 mins.
- Roll it out as a thick paratha.
- Add it in a hot tawa, and cook for 5 mins in both the sides until they get cooked.
- Add 1 tsp oil/ghee at the end. It is done.