I love chocolates in any form. And I came across this easy peasy sorbet recipe perfect during this Covid-19 lockdown in @nandy_goodness instagram channel.
And it turned out as an amazing dessert. I let the biscuits half crushed to let it crunchy in between the sorbet.
Click here for original recipe link
Banana Chocolate Sorbet
- 6 bananas medium sized
- 10 chocolate biscuits any brand
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 12-15 choco chips
- Slice the bananas and freeze them for 5-6 hours.
- Next, defrost the bananas. And get all the ingredients ready.
- In a mixer, blend the defrost bananas, 10 crushed biscuits and 2 tsp cocoa powder.
- Pour it in a tray and garnish with choc chips
- Freeze it for 30 mins and serve. It is done.
- You can use any variety of chocolate biscuits. I have used Hide and Seek Biscuits here.
- I let the biscuits half crushed to have it crunchy in between the sorbet.