Beetroot Dosa is one of the easiest ways to add beets for the kids in their food 😀
I just love the color of this dosa. And I found the taste of the dosa same as the normal ones. Good twist to the usual ones we cook at our home.
Here, I have paired it with mint-coconut chutney and the combo tasted yum !
Do try it out, you would love it 🙂
- 2 cups dosa batter
- 1 beetroot medium sized
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 red chillies
- 1/2 tsp hing
- Grind 1 medium beetroot, 1 tsp cumin, 1 inch ginger, 2 red chillies into a fine paste.
- Add the beetroot paste, 1/2 tsp hing to the dosa batter.
- Mix it well and rest for 10 mins.
- Pour a ladle of the batter spread evenly.
- Spread 1/2 tsp of oil/ghee and roast it nicely.
- Turn it over and cook for 2 mins. It is done.