- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1-2 bay leaves, clove
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 beetroot medium sized
- 1/4 cup peas frozen
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp corainder powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Saute 1 tbsp ghee, bay leaves, clove and 1 tsp fennel seeds
- Add the ginger garlic paste next and saute for a minute
- Next add chopped beetroot and peas. Add salt and saute for 2 mins.
- Add 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp corainder powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, and mix it well.
- Next add 1 cup coconut milk and 1 cup water and bring it to boil.
- Add 1 cup of basmati rice and pressure cook it for 2 whistles in medium and let the pressure out naturally. It is done.