Came across this easy peasy burrito recipe and thought of giving a twist to it by making dosa instead of the usual wrap. And trust me, it tasted yum ! 😀
Do give it a try if you are bored of the regular dosa.
- 1/4 cup rice cooked rice
- 1/4 cup kidney beans pressure cook it for 6-7 whistles
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 onion small sized, chopped
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Saute oil, and add onions and fry it till becomes brown
- Next add the 1/4 cup kidney beans and cooked rice.
- Next add 1/4 tsp chilli powder, 1/4 tsp oregano and 1/4 tsp cumin powder and requried salt
- Mix everything till it gets cooked for 2-3 mins.
- Pour a laddle of dosa batter, once it gets half cooked, 2 tbsp of burrito mix and cook the dosa. It is done.