I was in love with this burji when I made it for the first time and it tasted so yum like egg kothu parata and it is healthy one.
I came across this recipe in Instagram by @nandys_goodness and tried it out. Thanks to Nandy 🙂
Cauliflower Egg Burji
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 onion big sized, chopped
- 2 green chillies sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 spring curry leaves
- Boil cauliflower florets in 3 cups turmeric water for 5 mins.
- Drain the water and chop them fine.
- In a pan, saute 1 tsp oil, next add finely chopped 1 big onion, 2 green chillies.
- Next add the chopped cauliflower and mix well.
- Break inside 2 eggs and mix it well.
- Next add 1 spring of curry leaves, 1 tsp pepper powder, salt and mix it well.
- Cook the mix for 3-5 mins in medium flame. It is done.
- I used Vietnam red chillies since I had only those - they are bit more spicy than the normal ones - so add 1 if you're using it