I love Thai dishes since they bring out the flavour of coconut milk and this gravy is a plain coconut milk gravy burst out with different yum flavours.
Do give it a try if you love coconut milk dishes like me 😁
Coconut Milk Veg Gravy
- 2 onions big sized - chopped
- 1 green chilli use 2 if you want it to be spicy
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 cup mixed veg of your choice can use frozen as well
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- corainder leaves
- In a pan, fry 2 big chopped onions along with 1 green chilli ( add 2 if you want it to be spicy).
- Grind this along with 3 garlic cloves and 1 inch ginger and keep the mix aside
- Temper oil, 1 tsp jeera and add the ground mix. Let it boil for 2 mins
- Next, add all the cut veggies ( I added 2 small potatoes, 2 carrots, 8 beans and frozen peas ) and saute it for 2-3 mins.
- Next add 1 tsp garam masala and 1/2 tsp pepper powder along with salt.
- Next add 3/4 cup water. Give it a stir and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Add 3/4 cup coconut milk and cook in low flame for 5 mins. Garnish with corainder leaves. It is done.
- You can very much use frozen veggies for this recipe.