Guacamole is healthy and filling nutritious snack out of avocados.
Avocado is a highly nutritious fruit which comes with lots of benefits like
1) Loaded with fibre
2) great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as magnesium and potassium
3) High in antioxidants which protects our eyes.
You can use this as a spread over a toasted bread was well. Sprinkle it with paprika for the additional kick.
- 1 avocado chopped finely
- 3 tsp onions chopped
- 4 tsp tomatoes chopped
- 3-4 tsp corainder chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Chop all the ingredients finely - avocado, onions, tomatoes, corainder.
- Mix all the ingredients - 1 avocado, 3 tsp onions, 4 tsp tomatoes, 4 tsp of corainder, 2 tsp lime juice, 1/4 tsp pepper and salt for this guacamole. It is done.
- It tastes best when chilled.