A delicious, crispy and easy kurkuri bhindi ( ladies finger ) which is baked and not deep-fried; so the healthy checkbox is ticked as well 🙂
It goes well as a snack as well as side-dish for any simple meal like alongside curd rice.
Do give it a try, you would definitely love it ! 🙂
- 6 ladies finger
- 1 tbsp besan
- 1 tsp rice flour
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/8 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Slit the ladies finger into 4 pieces.
- In a bowl, add the slit ladies finger, 1 tbsp besan, 1 tsp rice flour, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp chat masala, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp mustard oil, 1/8 tsp chilli powder, salt, 1/2 tsp lemon juice and mix them well.
- In a baking tray, place an aluminium foil and arrange the ladies fingers with a little space in between them.
- Pre-heat the oven at 200"C for 15 mins. Then bake the tray for 20 mins until the ladies finger becomes brown.
- Remove it from oven and place it for 5 mins. And change them to a serving plate. It is done.
- If long, cut the ladies finger into 2 halves and then slit them into 4 pieces.