I love mangoes in any form, and this summer tried this easy peasy mango kulfi recipe which I came across aishwarya_vinod Instagram channel.
It doesn’t require any extravagant ingredient and tastes just like the one we have outside 😀
Do give it a try, you would definitely love it 🙂
Click here for the original recipe. Thanks to Aishu ka !
- 1 litre milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups mango puree
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts optional; cashew, pista, almond
- In a pan, add 1 litre of milk, 1/4 cup of sugar and start boiling until it reduces to half. Keep stirring at regular intervals.
- In Step 1, once the sugar dissolves, add the chopped nuts (optionals) and let the milk boil.
- After the milk reduces to half, let it cool down.
- Add 2 cups of mango puree and mix it well.
- Pour the mix in the molds and free it for 7 - 8 hours.
- It is done.
- If you don't have molds, pour it in a tumbler, cover it with aluminum foil and insert an icecream stick. Covering it with foil is important so that water doesn't form on top of the kulfi while freezing.