Being a mushroom fan, I love having it in different forms. And I have been baking the veggies a lot recently; and so thought of trying to bake Mushroom 65 as well ( else it consumes lot of oil in the normal method ).
It turned out crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside and it was a treat to have it. I absolutely loved it. Will be definitely making it often.
Do give it a try, you would love it 🙂
- 200 gm Mushroom Cut half;
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 tsp rice flour
- 1 tbsp besan
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 3/4 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a bowl, add the half chopped mushrooms, 2 tbsp curd, 1 tsp rice flour, 1 tbsp besan, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp chilli powder, 3/4 tsp garam masala, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, salt and mix.
- Keep the mix to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile pre-heat the oven at 200"C for 10 mins.
- In a baking tray, place an aluminium foil and arrange the mushrooms upside down with a little space in between them.
- Then bake the tray for 15 mins at 200"C or until the outer layer of the mushroom becomes brown and crisp. Sprinkle Curry leaves at 10th minute of the baking.
- Remove it from oven and place it for 5 mins. And change them to a serving plate. It is done.