- 1/2 cup white pumpkin
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 green chilli
- 3 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 spring curry leaves
- 1 tsp urad dal
- Cut the white pumpkin into small pieces and grind them. Squeeze extra water and transfer it into a bowl.
- Mix 1/2 cup of curd along with the pumpkin.
- Grind 1 tsp of coriander leaves, 2 green chilli, 3 tbsp of grated coconut. And mix it along with pumpkin.
- In a pan, temper 1 tsp oil, 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 spring curry leaves and 1 tsp urad dal.
- Pour the tadka over the pumpkin mix. It is done.
- You can also grate the pumpkin instead of grinding them.