Quick Veg Fried Rice
- 1/2 cup basmati rice
- 1 tsp olive oil can use any oil
- 1/2 cup veggies frozen
- 1.5 tbsp white pepper
- Soak 1/2 cup basmati rice for 5 mins.
- Cook 1/2 cup of basmati rice and keep it separately. Pressure cook with 1:1.5 of rice:water ratio for 2 whistles.
- In a pan, add 1 tsp olive oil, 1/2 cup cut veggies ( I used frozen veggies) and saute them for 5-7 mins in low flame until it is cooked
- Add the cooked rice, 1.5 tbsp white pepper and salt and give it a stir for 2 mins. It is done.
- You can add more pepper if you like the fried rice spicy.
- I served with fried rice with quick mushroom fry in the pic.