Had a stock of ripen bananas which resulted in batch of these yummy and filling panniyarams.
Raagi Banana Panniyaram
- 1/4 cup raagi flour
- 1 tsp rice flour
- 3-4 tsp jaggery 3 or 4 tsp - depends on your taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 bananas ripened
- Mix 1/4 cup of raagi flour, 1 tsp rice flour, 3 tsp jaggery, ( depends on your sweetness), pinch of baking powder and 3/4 cup of water.
- Squash 2 small bananas (preferably the ripen ones) with fork.
- Mix everything and rest it for 15 mins.
- Brush the panniyaram vessel with ghee and add the batter.
- Cook for around 8-12 mins in medium flame by covered and turning over.
- It is done when cooked on both the sides.