A great way to whip the left-over veggies in a new form. These muffins are so quick and easy to make and ideal for breakfast or snacks. And they taste delicious !
Do give it a try, you would love it 😀
Veg Pasta Muffin
- 1/4 cup pasta
- 1/4 cup veggies chopped
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tbsp pasta sauce
- 1 tbsp grated cheese
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- Boil the 1/4 cup pasta to 70%. Check your pasta packing, and cook for 3-4 mins less than the mentioned time.
- In a pan, add 1 tsp olive oil, 3 chopped garlic, 1/4 cup veggies of your choice, cooked pasta and toss it for 2 mins. I have used babycorn, capsicum, cherry tomatoes here.
- Add 2 tbsp pasta sauce Italian herbs to your taste, salt and mix it well for 2 mins.
- Grease your muffin tray with olive oil, and place the mix in equal proportions across, and top it with grated cheese
- Pre-heat the oven at 200"C for 10 mins. And bake the muffins for 12 mins at same temperature or until the upper layer browns out and the cheese melts.
- Leave the muffin tray outside for 5 mins, scoop and serve them hot
- You can use any veggies of your choice - mushrooms, spinach would be a great addition.
- Don't overcook the pasta while boiling - Since it would get cooked while getting baked as well.