Ladies finger fry is one of my favorites and can be cooked very easily with minimal efforts.
It pairs heavenly when paired with rasam rice 😀
Ladies finger fry
- 10 ladies finger
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 spring curry leaves
- 1 tsp sambar powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Slice the ladies finger evenly.
- In a pan, add 1 tsp oil, 1 tsp mustard seeds and a spring of curry leaves and let it splutter
- Next, add the cut ladies finger and fry them in medium for 4-5 mins until the stickiness of the vegetable starts disappearing.
- At this stage, add 1 tsp sambar powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, required salt and mix it well.
- Roast it in medium flame for another 5-6 mins until the ladies finger are completely cooked. It is done.
- Don't add water for this recipe. It would make the ladies finger soggy.