- 1/2 cup cabbage chopped
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 2 tsp sambar powder
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 inch ginger chopped
- 2 tbsp corainder leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix 1/2 cup chopped cabbage, 1 cup wheat flour, 1 green chilli, 2 tsp sambar powder, 1 tsp jeera, 1 inch ginger, corainder leaves, salt.
- Mix with required water ( I added 1/4 cup since cabbage releases water as well) and make it a dough.
- Roll them with good amount of flour ( as cabbage releases water).
- Cook them with 1/2 tsp oil. It's done.
- Be careful with water you add for the dough as cabbage releases water.
- The dough comes out in sticky consistency. So add good amount of flour to roll them.