Mango Sheera / Kesari
- 10-12 cashews
- 1/2 cup rava/semolina
- 1 mango big sized, pulpy one
- 3/4 cup sugar can use jaggery instead
- In a pan, add 1 tbsp ghee and fry 10-12 in medium flame until it is light brown and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add 1/2 cup of semolina/rava and roast them until raw fragrance fades off. And keep it aside in a bowl.
- Peel off the mango, grind them smooth into a pulp.
- In a pan, boil 1 and 1/2 cup of water, add the mango puree and roasted rava slowly and mix it well without any lumps.
- Then add 3/4 cup of sugar and mix it well in medium flame until it becomes a thick mass. It would take around 8-10 min.
- Top it with the roasted cashews. It is done.
- Try to use pulpy variety of mango for this dish.