I can eat potatoes in any of its boiled form 😀 Such a dedicated potato lover I am. And this coin fry is definitely one of my top 5 favorite potato dishes. Do give it a try, you would love it.
Potato Coin Fry
- 1 potato chopped as circles
- 1 tsp sambar powder
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Cut 1 potato into thin slices
- In a bowl, add 1 tsp sambar powder, 1/4 tsp chilli powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and salt and mix it well with potatoes. Don't add water as potatoes leave water.
- In a non-stick pan, add 1/2 tsp olive oil, and evenly spread each potato in the pan.
- Flip to the other side when it is cooked on one side. Fry till it gets cooked on both the sides. Cook in batches if you have more potatoes. It is done.
- Make sure not to add one potato over another while frying. It would spoil the final crunchiness of the potatoes.